THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND NOTICES BELOW WILL GOVERN YOUR USE OF MachineShopWeb.com. THEY ALSO PROVIDE NOTICE OF SOME OF MachineShopWeb.com POLICIES. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY!
The MachineShopWeb.com agreement is offered to you, the user, only conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. "Website " also refers to all information, text and visual images, software, products and services used or available via the " Website " Any and all rights not expressly granted in these Terms, Conditions and Notices (collectively, these "Terms") are reserved by MachineShopWeb.com. MachineShopWeb.com reserves the right to change these Terms, at its sole discretion, at any time or from time to time. Your use of the Website means that you’ve read all of these Terms and agree to them.
General: Trademarks, Copyrights, etc.
Skateworks, LLC ("MachineShopWeb.com") is the owner of all intellectual property rights (including copyrights) in the MachineShopWeb.com website. Material published by on this MachineShopWeb.com website may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by Skateworks, LLC or third parties. Nothing in these Terms or in the Website shall be construed as granting to you a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Skateworks, LLC or any third party, except as expressly set forth herein.
The deletion or alteration of any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website is strictly forbidden. "MachineShopWeb.com ", "MediaWebLink.com", and certain other names or logos are trademarks of Skateworks, LLC , and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of .Skateworks, LLC All other product and service marks contained herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. The "look" and "feel" of the MachineShopWeb.com site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also Skateworks, LLC trademarks or copyrights. All editorial content and graphics on this site, as well as the HTML based computer programs used to generate pages, and the Web site are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Skateworks, LLC which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Skateworks, LLC editorial content and graphics for any purpose is strictly prohibited without Skateworks, LLC prior written permission. Please direct any requests for permission to Pete Beatty
Please be aware that the information, software, products and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies, typographical errors or out-of-date information. Changes are made and items added to the System and the information on it from time to time.Skateworks, LLC may make such changes or additions at any time at its sole discretion.
This System may contain hyperlinks or other connections to Web sites operated by parties other than MachineShopWeb.com including but not limited to those of the Skateworks, LLC companies and agencies or its advertisers (individually or collectively, as the case may be, "Members"). Skateworks, LLC does not control these Web sites and is not responsible for them, including for their availability, content or any viruses accessed through them.Skateworks, LLC ’ inclusion of hyperlinks or other connections to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Skateworks, LLC takes no responsibility whatsoever for the activities of Website customers or MachineShopWeb.com Members or those Members’ respective hiring, or other practices (or any of the information posted or downloaded by them on the Website). Nothing on the Website shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any Member, customer or other third party, whether in regard to its Website, products, services or otherwise.
Your Use; Limited License.
The MachineShopWeb.com Website is for your personal and noncommercial use. Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, use, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or content contained in the Website, the MachineShopWeb.com Website as a whole software, products or services obtained from or available as part of or in conjunction with this Website. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use the System only under these terms and conditions of use. This license is not a sale of any of the owner's rights. The MachineShopWeb.com Website may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license or transfer the Website or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Website.
You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the MachineShopWeb.com Website in any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from Skateworks, LLC.
The MachineShopWeb.com Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking customers and customers seeking profesional services . As one of the conditions of your use of theMachineShopWeb.com Website, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Website for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that your use of the Website complies with these terms, conditions and notices and to seek prior written permission from Skateworks, LLC for any uses not permitted or not expressly specified herein.
In connection with your use of our System, you will not:
1. Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a , Skateworks, LLC official, or staff or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. Post or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
4. Post or transmit any Content that contains a virus or corrupted data;
5. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
6. Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
7. Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "chain letters", "spam", "junk mail", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
8. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; and;
9. Upload or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
a. Post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information or information which is not your own.
b. Respond to any BiZ Card or BiZ Page opportunity on the Website for any reason other than to seek their services and soliciting the members business by our competitors are prohibited.
12. Post to the Website any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
13. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
14. Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited.
Web Site Security Rules.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of ,Skateworks, LLC including, without limitation,
(1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "mailbombing", or "crashing", "flooding" or (4)sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions or advertising of products or services, or (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of System or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Skateworks, LLC will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
By submitting (e.g., uploading) Content to the Website, you automatically grant Skateworks, LLC the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, modify (to comport with the System), adapt, publish, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, without restriction or compensation. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in the Content have been waived. Skateworks, LLC and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any Content posted on the System. Without limiting the foregoing, Skateworks, LLC and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms or are otherwise objectionable. You agree to indemnify and hold Skateworks, LLC harmless from any third party claim, damages or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, relating to or arising out of your violation of these
Terms, your representations and warranties, or your violation of any rights of another.
Skateworks, LLC is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted via thie Website. However, you agree that Skateworks, LLC may monitor the System Contents to (a) comply with any applicable laws, regulations or other government requests; (b) to operate the Website properly or to protect itself and its users and Members; and (c) for such other purposes as it may deem reasonably necessary or appropriate from time to time. Skateworks, LLC reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to its System that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
© 2000 Skateworks, LLC All Rights Reserved